avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: [RT] Adopting XP Practices in Avalon
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:06:51 GMT
Hi Ulrich,

I find some XP practices a bit extreme too... but I tend to agree
with the test driven bit.

The "Pragmatic Programmer" line looks more down to Earth than the
XP line and they DO put a lot of emphasis on testing too. For a very
interesting read on the subject, take a look at:
  http://www.artima.com/intv/plain.html

This is the last of a series of 10 small interviews. I send you the
URL to the last because this one has a list of the URLs of all the
others. The complete list of interviews at Artima can be found at
  http://www.artima.com/intv/

Some other (very) interesting "Pragmatic Programmer" stuff at:
  http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/cgi-local/pragprog?HomePage

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar