avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: JDK1.4 dependencies on Merlin and DefaultJMXServer errors...
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:02:37 GMT
Answer inline:

Thanks man!

> >I am also getting a lot of errors about unimplemented MBeanServer
> >abstract methods on
> >  org.apache.avalon.merlin.jmx.DefaultJMXServer

>...  Could you do some more diger your end?
>
> Steve.

I Will. Maybe building with Eclipse has somethig to do with it...
=;o)

Anyway, Eclipse helps me browse the code BUT ALSO helps detecting a few
gliches, like unused private member fields and imports. Are you
interested on patches for this kind of stuff? (*)

Thanks and have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

(*) ...if I am able to keep the pace with you...