avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [PMC:Vote] No vetos at all
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:15:37 GMT
Due to the past history in this project with vetos being abused, I want to make
it a matter of policy that no one user can block the rest of the team with a
veto.  We are all free to express our discontent with a resolution, but if the
team chooses against your resolution, then you are out of luck.  Vetos have
consistently been used to ram one developer's opinion on the rest of the team,
making cooperation unattainable.

We must learn to work together.

VOTE:

Officially disallow all vetos for technical and policy issues.

+1 from me

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin