avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ROLE & Lifecycles in C#
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:05:08 GMT
Geer, Christopher S wrote:

> [...]

Question about that:

If there is already a IDisposable.Dispose(), then why not use it?  What
context is it used with?  I see no sense in reinventing the wheel.

Short list is:

Configurable
LookupEnabled
Initializable
Disposable

The LookupEnabled would merge the ServiceManager and Context concepts into
one, with a LookupManager.  If there is a .NET equivalent for that, it would
be useful to know.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin