avalon-dev mailing list archives

From kristian meier <kristian.me...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: Merlin's Future with Avalon
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:02:30 GMT

> The all important question is what is the developer interest in this
> container? Who else is willing to put their eyes on it and time to
> maintain it?

I don't know how or why I end up using Merlin and not Phoenix or
Fortress (though there is also a Fortress container embedded somewhere).
Merlin just fitted into the needs I had/have.

so right now we are using Merlin as prototyper for our EJB-appplication
! that's why there is quiet an application deployed on merlin with more
than one deployment scenario. I will definatly build merlin once a while
and get everything running again - and find bugs and try to fix them as
I have done in the past. and I also would appreciate a beta release and
hope I will find some time to put hand on some improvements here and there.

with best wishes
Kristian