avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Meta Info Reading and Writing
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:22:07 GMT

Berin:

I'm confussed - I don't understand what this would provide nor why you
think its an important piece.  Based on the current model you would use
tools to generate a Type defintion - the tool maps between an input
format and a Type.  A Fortress tool could read in whatever and generate
the Type directly.  Code inside Fortress would then code against the
meta-info API.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell