avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating Meta Test Cases
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:03:19 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> Berin:
>>
>> Its done.
>> Sorry about the delay
>>
>> Steve.
>

> Steve, I noticed that the SPI doesn't have any of the testcases I
> haven't worked
> on.  Are there any changes to the SPI that you have done (specifically
> the
> model) that would void me from simply copying the affected classes
> from the
> merlin meta section to the new one?

More detail update:

  The current merlin meta-spi package is composed of:

       meta/data  <--- subset of model package
       meta/info  <--- moved to avalon meta
       meta/model <--- being replaced by meta/data
                       and the new composiotion/model
                       package

I have already started moving the test cases you added to meta/model to
meta/data.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell