avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <atagu...@mail.cnt.ru>
Subject Re: help me
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 11:34:53 GMT
Hello Dinhhong!

dk> I installed and configuration Tomcat sucessful.
dk> Today, I want to build a tomcat server to source code, I do'nt
dk> understand very much about component of tomcat web server, You can help
dk> me
dk> about components and build Tomcat server from source code ??
dk> I'm looking forward to hearing  from you!

Err.. this is not a user@tomcat.apache.org (or whatever Tomcat
user mail list is). Neither is Tomcat based on Avalon architecture,
to the best of my knowledge.

As for me personally, I do not really think, I can help,
I haven't built Tomcat from sources for several years now.
I believe it is Ant that now builds Tomcat..

Try reading any readme.txt or install.txt that comes with
Tomcat however. I wish you good luck

- Anton