avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE-RESULT] Aaron Farr as a committer on Avalon
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:26:52 GMT
On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 18:21, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Farr, Aaron wrote:
>
> >If you're really all that interested in me, you can check out my randomly
> >updated blog at:
> >
> >http://jadetower.org/muses/blog/
> >

> So I'll bite - what about these future aspirations?
>
> :-)

Well, as for the short term (next couple of years) they look like:

- Finish degree at University of Pittsburgh
- Make a return trip to Asia
- Visit Western Europe (at least England and France)
- Masters Degree: Probably in Computational Science, but perhaps in a
related field
- Continue employment at Sony Electronics
- Further my participation in open source development
  (at apache and otherwise)

I'm working on a more thorough answer that I'll put on my blog, but I
probably won't post it until tomorrow evening.  Thanks for asking
though!

--
 jaaron  <http://jadetower.org>