avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Merlin's Future with Avalon
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:38:36 GMT

Where (3) was:

> 3 Merlin needs milestone releases to get more feedback

I agree with this.

Even if we don't do actual binary milestone/beta releases, could we at least
regularly tag CVS and publish the tags?  It would avoid some of the issues
we had recently in the "re: getting started with merlin" thread and allow
users to grab a version of merlin that they know will build properly while
still allowing Stephen and other developers to play with the code base.

Just a thought.

jaaron