avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject Avalon Context Survey
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:19:52 GMT
Hello.

Wow.  Even going on a short vacation around here leads to a dangerously
large inbox upon return. :)  I'm still working through the avalon-meta
thread.  Sounds very good so far.  Any idea when it will be safe to play
with?  I had a couple enhancements I wanted to add to the meta package in
respect to the Merlin deployment stage extensions.

In the meantime I've started on summarizing the current container supplied
context keys.  I have Fortress done so far.  I'll probably get to Merlin and
maybe Phoenix tomorrow:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AvalonContextSurvey

And why is there no way to get a list of all context values from the Context
interface?  All we have is get(Object key).

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653