avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Krieg" <dkr...@kc.rr.com>
Subject [merlin/meta-tools] DependencyTag
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:25:43 GMT
I am currently implementing a component that requires two service types in
separate roles for deployment in Merlin.  I found a bug in the DependencyTag
of the meta-tools subproject that allows only one service type, regardless
of the key.  I have modified this class to use a HashMap rather than the
HashSet currently in use.  The xinfo file is now properly generated and the
runtime block is properly assembled.  This simple fix may have already been
addressed -- I have not updated from CVS in the past week -- but, if not,
would someone consider looking at the attached code and committing to CVS.