avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [RRT] Getting back to the basics (long)
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:35:46 GMT

Historical correction - Berin's needs weren't accomodated. This should
be obvious.

Historical correction - there was no public discussion of the code when
it was being moved. If I slept through that discussion then this point
is wrong and can be ignored.

What happened was that you moved code from Merlin-specific to all-Avalon
without any prior discussion because it worked in Merlin. Then you
proceeded to declare the end of the world because that code would not be

accepted as-is.

If I missed the discussion, and the move of code from Merlin to
Avalon-Meta
was based on a community (as in all of Avalon) decision, I shall
promptly
blow my head off with a howitzer or equivalent in shame, but I find no
such
discussion in the ML archives nor in my memory.

/LS