avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Whitepaper @ avalon site is broken?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:30:09 GMT
Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:
> with no browser available to me (Mozilla 1.x/Linux, Mozilla 1.3/Linux,
> Mozilla/Windows and IE5.5/Windows) I can really read the whitepaper
> about developing with Avalon on the avalon site. In all browsers, the
> code examples visible in the page source don't show up.

<pre class="code"><![CDATA[

package org.apache.bizserver.docs;

public interface DocumentRepository
{
     String ROLE = DocumentRepository.class.getName();

     Document getDocument(Principal requestor, int refId);
}

       ]]></pre>

yes, it is broken; the <![CDATA[ ]]> needs to be removed. No time (and
no cvs access) atm. This is a forrest/forrest skin problem I think.

- LSD