avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Whitepaper @ avalon site is broken?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:08:41 GMT
Hi,

with no browser available to me (Mozilla 1.x/Linux, Mozilla 1.3/Linux,
Mozilla/Windows and IE5.5/Windows) I can really read the whitepaper
about developing with Avalon on the avalon site. In all browsers, the
code examples visible in the page source don't show up.

Someone with access to the site might want to check this.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky