avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apologies for the repetition of mails
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:55:51 GMT

Niclas Hedhman wrote, On 18/06/2003 14.18:

> On Wednesday 18 June 2003 17:05, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>I had upgraded my mail server
>
> James?

I should have ;-)

I have James on my company Intranet and it's working fine.

I didn't want to have to install it on my computer, as you know how
"well" Java behaves with memory, so I went with PostCast Server
http://www.postcastserver.com/ that was a native app. "Was", because I'm
not using it anynore now :-PPPPostcast

I'm now using my ISP as a relay, but it's so slooow at accepting mails,
so eventually I'll use James too :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -