avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site fixed again
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:42:16 GMT
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Leo:
>
> Site auto-updating seems to have stopped functioning from about one or
> two weeks ago.  Any ideas?

<snip/>

>> The problem was in a commit roughly 7
>> weeks ago (which is how long stuff was broken :/) by Berin which
>> contained some malformed docs. This was also causing forrestbot to
>> fail.

read, the post, dude :D

(or better yet, don't answer e-mail on monday morning ;)

the basic problem is that if something other than forrest updates the
site, and forrest then has a problem merging changes, an update doesn't
happen. At least that's what I think the problem is.

I'm not completely sure what happened exactly because I haven't actually
looked into the forrestbot scripts (nor do I have access to cocoondev).
Jeff should be able to provide more info if we need it.....

- Leo