avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject notice: cvs moves (was: Re: cvs commit: avalon/fortress)
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:49:55 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
 > we might want to just go ahead and get this show on the road.

I concur :D

Hi gang,

somewhere around 14:00 GMT on saturday (I think, depends on how long the
party stays fun tonite), avalon-excalibur/fortress contents are going to
be restructured and moved to avalon/fortress. Also, current contents of
avalon/ will be moved to avalon/framework. CVS history will be kept.
Brace for impact: perhaps some annoyances (in case you were planning to
work on saturday ;) and a gump failure or two. Oh, and you'll be needing
maven-beta-9.

- Leo