avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Shash Chatterjee <shash_l...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Excalibur Release Phase III, RC 4
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:48:32 GMT
Berin,

Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I have created Release Candidate 4 for Excalibur components.  This
> includes the latest and greatest for Fortress.
>
> I believe that we have a winner here, and if there are no BUG
> reports in the next day or two, we will vote to release it.

Looks like Event needs a release as well, the latest dist of Fortress is
looking for Sink.ROLE, which doesn't seem to be in the Event-1.0.2 JAR I
have.

Also, I am getting this in my logs (NOTE: I am not using the meta info
capabilities yet, instead I am passing a ConfigurableRoleManager that
has a parent FortressRoleManager in the container-manager context):

DEBUG   2003-06-02 12:33:02.002   [system.meta]
(/org.apache.avalon.fortress.impl.role.ServiceMetaManager.initialize(ServiceMetaManager.java:182)
): Specified service
'org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.DataSourceComponentClusterSelector'
is not available
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.DataSourceComponentClusterSelector
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
	at
org.keel.core.classloader.KeelURLClassLoader.loadClass(KeelURLClassLoader.java:99)
	at
org.apache.avalon.fortress.impl.role.ServiceMetaManager.setupImplementations(ServiceMetaManager.java:198)
	at
org.apache.avalon.fortress.impl.role.ServiceMetaManager.initialize(ServiceMetaManager.java:178)
	at
org.apache.avalon.fortress.util.ContextManager.initializeMetaInfoManager(ContextManager.java:643)
	at
org.apache.avalon.fortress.util.ContextManager.initialize(ContextManager.java:270)
	at
org.apache.avalon.fortress.impl.DefaultContainerManager.getInitializedContextManager(DefaultContainerManager.java:120)
	at
org.apache.avalon.fortress.impl.DefaultContainerManager.<init>(DefaultContainerManager.java:105)
	at
org.apache.avalon.fortress.impl.DefaultContainerManager.<init>(DefaultContainerManager.java:99)
	at
org.keel.core.container.KeelContainerBuilder.getContainer(KeelContainerBuilder.java:168)
	at
org.keel.servers.KeelAbstractServer.initialize(KeelAbstractServer.java:108)
	at
org.keel.servers.KeelAbstractServer.getContainer(KeelAbstractServer.java:96)
	at org.keel.servers.direct.KeelDirectServer.run(KeelDirectServer.java:60)

Shash