avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: Empowering the Developers
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:39:33 GMT

Sorry read "Confusion" rather than "confession".

---------------------- Forwarded by David Gray/CO/HIC on 05/06/2003 09:38
---------------------------

david.gray@hic.gov.au on 05/06/2003 09:25:12

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <dev@avalon.apache.org>

To:    "Avalon Developers List" <dev@avalon.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:    Re: Empowering the Developers

As a lurker, I must confess some confession at the number of containers on
offer. Sort of slows done the selection process as I am attempting to look
at all of them!

Interestingly the reference provided by Berin http://www.egovos.org
comments that one of the strengths of OSS is the tendency NOT to fork the
code base.

My 2c worth.

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.