avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: Compiling Fortress
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:56:49 GMT

Yes I thought that the space may create a problem. Thanks to Anton with the
       "-debug" option no ant I can see exactly what the classpath is now
       so I will investiagte the space problem also.

Thanks for the reply.

Neeme Praks <neeme@apache.org> on 10/06/2003 19:38:04

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <dev@avalon.apache.org>