avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <atagu...@mail.cnt.ru>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Committer Guidelines Document
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:09:14 GMT
Hello, Berin!

I'm sorry you had to write this doc because of me.
In fact most of that you have written would have been
evident without saying to an individual intellectual
enough. I just did not write this in my mail but I
wanted to, that I understand that the framework does
have a _natural_ resistance to changes.

The problem with WriteProtectable proposal was that
I hoped the change would be incremental but it
turned out not to be such.

As for the current refactoring attempt of LoggerManager
it has gone completely side-by-side with the existing
code, it was built as an alternative implementation in
parallel.

Maybe my trouble is that I hurry too much..

Hope to give you no gray hairs in the future :-)

- Anton