avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ge...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Mail SPAM Problem Re: [PMC:Vote] Rename Avalon-Cornerstone
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:36:05 GMT
Yes, I have this problem.  So does the archive:

I just set up a filter on the server that handles my incoming
mail to delete them all as they come in.  Not sure who to contact
about the problem.  First I tried unsubscribing, but never got the
confirmation messages - probably related to the problem itself.

Geoff Howard