avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avalon France - pub culture
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:39:51 GMT

Leo Simons wrote:

> so, you guys had fun? Must be :D

Sure did.

Laurent, David, Alexis and myself - about 4 hours of deep and meaningful
stuff on the left bank of Paris (anything on the left bank is generally
deep and meaningful)!

> Awaiting the pictures and stories :D

Well Laurent is the guy with pen (and he was the latest to arrive) so
I'll leave it to him to do the minutes ;-).

A lot of conversation about JMX mixed in with several beers, other
assorted beverages, and assorted trivial.  You have probably already
seen the components that David Bernard wrote, well, lots of conversation
around the subject of where to integration JMX (and my guess is Laurent
will be firing through something on this during the week).  Alexis got
dragged kicking and screaming into the bowls of Merlin as Laurent and I
attempted to convince Bernard of the benefits of JMXing the appliance
implementation. Your name came up in the context of linear processing -
sort of related to more appliances handling appliance related JMX
deployment (much along the lines of the lifecycle extension model that
Aaron came up with a few days later) - just the sort of thing to get
your debugger really twisted ;-).

We wrapped up in time for the last metro.
You should have been there - you would have had a good time!

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org