avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump: Crossing my fingers
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:39:28 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I am hopeing I fix most of the Avalon GUMP failures that were a result
> of the Maven migration.

Don't hold your breath ...
I just did an CVS update of Excalibur and tried to build datasource:

compile:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
F:\dev\avalon-excalibur\datasource\build\classes.cluster
    [mkdir] Created dir:
F:\dev\avalon-excalibur\datasource\build\classes.ids
    [javac] Compiling 15 source files to
F:\dev\avalon-excalibur\datasource\build\classes
    [javac]
F:\dev\avalon-excalibur\datasource\src\java\org\apache\avalon\excalibur\datasource\JdbcC
onnectionFactory.java:272: incompatible types
    [javac] found   :
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.AbstractJdbcConnection
    [javac] required:
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.ProxiedJdbcConnection
    [javac]             handler = new AbstractJdbcConnection( conn,
keepAlive );
    [javac]                       ^
    [javac] 1 error

Steve.