avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fortress .roles file doc?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:42:27 GMT

As I'll try to hack together my own ProxyGenerator, I would be very
happy if someone could point me in the right direction on the question
how to change the proxy generator implementation? AFAIK, currently there
is some sort of automagic BCEL detection... can I override this somehow
and provide my own generator implementation? How?

Neeme