avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fortress .roles file doc?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:00:22 GMT

Well, I have successfully embedded Fortress inside an EJB running in
JBoss, so these EJB spec restrictions do not seem to be an issue inside
JBoss. And I do not need to be portable between servers, so all is fine
with me. However, to access these from client, I need some sort of
wrapper...and it seems I'll end up writing it myself. I do not want to
export Fortress through JNDI, as this would mean that all my components
would have to be serializable and this does not have to be the case always.

Rgds,
Neeme