avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: [PMC:Vote] Rename Avalon-Cornerstone
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:22:43 GMT
Is it just me or is Nicola going crazy with the +1 votes.  I have gotten
well
over 100 of the following mail so far.

Most people just say +100 if they REALLY agree with something :-)

The message Ids are all unique, so it sure looks like they are getting
individually sent from someplace.

Just got a bunch more.  Hope my mail box isn't full in the morning... :-/

Cheers,
Leif