avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Maven/Gump Question about special changes to build
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:12:34 GMT
If I add a pre/post goal (as I needed to for Fortress Tools) will that
be accessible via the GUMP build script, or will I need to alter the
build script?

I guess another question is how do we share files between two
directories?  If I created a symlink for the files that are
required for both Fortress/Tools and Fortress/Container would
that ensure updates to the file work with both directories?

If so, I can get rid of the pre/post goals.

Although that is a question more for infrastructure....