avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Maven/Gump integration issue
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:09:18 GMT
Leo, the build.xml file seems to not include basic dependencies
like Avalon Framework.  Does this still happen for GUMP integration?

I updated the project and gump descriptors so that the proper
dependencies are listed.

For the record, for every "project" like excalibur-instrument,
excalibur-instrument-manager, there needs to be a corresponding
group in the dependency tree.  The generated GUMP descriptor
creates its dependencies based on the group id.

I created a sim-link for the Instrument and Instrument Manager
projects.  That way we should be able to get the Fortress
build to work.