avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Blakeley <...@coolcat.com.au>
Subject Re: Going going gone!
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:45:46 GMT
-1 I would vote for you to stay but this is not a votable issue and I am
not a committer, I would like to thank you for you for the quality
ideas, arguments and software you have produced for Apache over the last
few years, your insight will be sorely missed.

regards pb...

> So long and thanks for all the fish.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter Donald

Peter Blakeley - Attain Consultants - mobile: 0427-723-814

SECURITY
Virus-Protection, Firewalls, Auditing, Upgrades, Repairs, Troubleshooting

NETWORK
Windows 2000, XP, Design, Setup, Management, Troubleshooting

INTERNET
Web site design, Java programming, JEE2, JSP, Servlets, RMI, EJB, XML,
Workflow, Accounting, Web Services

[ attainconsult.com ]
[ coolcat.com.au ]

"Why open source? because I prefer to surf the wave to the beach rather
than swim all the way in."