avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <atagu...@mail.cnt.ru>
Subject Re: cvs commit: avalon/fortress/container/src/impl/org/apache/avalon/fortress/util ContextManager.java
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:56:31 GMT
Hello Leo!

I have just commited some changes to ContextManager.java
in fortress. As now fortress (temprarily) lives in two places
I have commited to both (to be on the safe side :-)

Please compare my two commit messages.
The commit to the old location of sources really contains
only my new changes. But the other commit also contains
changes that have been done before.

I'm afraid this means that you have uploaded not the
very freshest Fortress :-(

aao>   Modified:    fortress/container/src/impl/org/apache/avalon/fortress/util
aao>                         ContextManager.java
aao>   -public final class ContextManager
aao>   +public class ContextManager

this is change that has been done some time before.
The fact it was submitted by last patch signals that
I had a newer version in my checkout from
   avalon-excalibur/fortress
there there was in the cvs at
   avalon/fortress

Hate to bring bad news, but...