avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: [RT] container extensions
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:54:32 GMT

Well, honestly it's been more than two weeks; but it's only been a couple
weeks since I've started diving into this area of avalon.

> Personally, I think that the way out is not rewriting again from
> scratch, as it will kill our momentum, but standardize on the things
> that bug us and work on refactoring.

Agreed.  Rewriting wouldn't be a good idea.  However, I think there's room
in merlin for many of the ideas expressed here.  I'm starting to look into
that part now.  Hopefully I'll have something more concrete soon.

jaaron