avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Farr, Aaron" <Aaron.F...@am.sony.com>
Subject RE: Excalibur-* Directories on the dist site
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 17:17:08 GMT

Shouldn't just "excalibur" or "avalon-excalibur" be the groupId and
excalibur-*.jar be the artifactId?  (in maven terms)

I have a maven repository set up here inside our intranet that hosts a
number of Avalon jars which haven't been officially released yet (like
Fortress).  In general I've mapped CVS modules to groupID's, meaning that
fortress is under the "avalon-excalibur" group.

Just wondering if all the excalibur components will have their own groups or
if they will be artifacts under a single "avalon-excalibur" group.

Thanks

jaaron