avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/repository/
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 17:52:41 GMT
Hi gang,

the mentioned url has a maven-style repository for all avalon releases
to date, and some development snapshots grabbed from gump.covalent.net,
and some hand-built development snapshots of fortress (probably missing
some deps like servlet support) and cornerstone.

---

I have pretty much translated

/www/www.apache.org/dist/avalon/${proj}/v${version}/${somefile-bin}.zip!*.jar

into

/data/repository/avalon-${proj}/jars/*-${version}.jar

with the notable exception of fortress, which is at

/data/repository/avalon-fortress.

---

I have also ensured correct LICENSE.txt files in the appropriate
avalon-${proj}/licenses/ directories. I have also specially marked and
provided the various excalibur binaries distributed as part of
avalon-phoenix 4.0.4.

---

finally, a tgz containing all contents of the repository dir is also
available.

---

this is a small low-availability machine, so don't expect performance or
reliability. In particular, don't give this URL to clients or anything
like that. I'll be looking at getting this stuff hosted somewhere with
bandwidth.

---

anyone who feels like helping out with maintaining this beastie before
it moves to a place where it is accessible to all, just holler and I'll
get you an account.

enjoy.

- LSD