avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: Politics
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 23:59:00 GMT

Speaking as a lurker on the list, I too do not like seeing this type of
division. Makes me hesitate to actually want to spend time understand the
software being written.

I see a lot of technically very clever people on this list with lots of
great ideas from whom I could learn heaps and you all obviously believe in
Avalon.

I just hope that everyone can find their comfortably niche.

Jakob Praher <jpraher@yahoo.de> on 02/05/2003 05:17:30

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <dev@avalon.apache.org>