avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: [Fortress] DirectedAcyclicGraphVerifierTestCase
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 00:18:24 GMT

Not sure  - I am trying to use scripting inside WinCVS to download all the
avalon projects in one hit

rather than

downloadAvalonProjects(String[] projects) {
    person.manuallyInitiaiteCvsdownload( project[0] );
    person.waitUntil(downloadFinished);
    person.manuallyInitiaiteCvsdownload( project[1] );
    person.waitUntil(downloadFinished);
    etc

so maybe the new procedures require some "tuning". Will check the "-d".

Leo Simons <leosimons@apache.org>@main.gmane.org> on 29/05/2003 10:11:00

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <dev@avalon.apache.org>

Sent by:    news <news@main.gmane.org>