avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Pulling Store and XMLUtil from this release cycle.
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 02:34:54 GMT
> In the interest of getting things released ASAP, I am postponing the
> release for Store and XMLUtil.  Tomorrow I will do a new release
> candidate and propose a vote.

If you are referring to org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.store, I will
reiterate that James uses that package.  If that is not what you are
referring to, I apologize.  I've lost track of the package in question, and
you didn't specify.

We have already cloned out part of the package when Peter Donald told us
that it was going to be removed, but no one said that the entire thing is
going away.  Do we need to clone the entire package until we can deprecate
our use of it?

	--- Noel