avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <atagu...@mail.cnt.ru>
Subject [Fortress] [Bug?] should erm be rm's parent?
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 14:58:47 GMT
Hello, Developers!

ContextManager.java

   initializeRoleManager()

        FortressRoleManager erm = new FortressRoleManager( ... );
        ConfigurableRoleManager rm = new ConfigurableRoleManager( ... );

1) Hmm.. what is erm needed for? It looks like it is created and
thrown away -- I would expect it to be rm's parent

- Anton

P.S.

2) if any code is changed, perhaps
- erm (Excalibur RM) should become
- frm (Fortress  RM) ? :-)

3) maybe it's my cvs on win2000 that misbahaves, but I got
line-endings wrong (I've got 0x0D 0x0D 0x0A) on the following
files in fortress (all other files are all right 0x0D 0x0A)

util/ContextManager.java
util/Service.java
impl/extensions/InstrumentableCreator.java
impl/handler/AbstractComponentHandler.java
impl/handler/LEAwareComponentHandler.java
impl/lookup/FortressServiceManager.java
impl/lookup/FortressServiceSelector.java
impl/rule/ServiceMetaManager.java