avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Fortress] Meta tags and javadocs
Date Sat, 31 May 2003 11:41:35 GMT
Thanks for the point in the right direction.  I added the following to my
javadocs task.  Do these look like good values to add to the javadocs
tasks for the various avalon projects where this is an issue?

                <param name="-tag" value="avalon.component:t:Avalon
Component:"/>
                <param name="-tag" value="avalon.service:t:Avalon
Service:"/>
                <param name="-tag" value="x-avalon.info:t:Avalon
Component Information:"/>
                <param name="-tag" value="x-avalon.lifestyle:t:Avalon
Component Lifestyle:"/>
                <param name="-tag" value="avalon.dependency:m:Avalon
Component Dependency:"/>

These end up looking like the following in the generated page:

Avalon Component:

Avalon Service:
type=com.tanukisoftware.avalon.hsqldb.HSQLDBAvalon Component Information:
name=hsqldbAvalon Component Lifestyle:
type=singleton

Cheers,
Leif