avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Is Fortress Good Enough (tm) (was Re: Patch #14 -- providing one more extension point)
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 20:01:40 GMT
Anton Tagunov wrote:
> Hello Berin!
>
> BL> If we don't get any more patches in 24 hours, I will put it up for vote again.
>
> Plz don't cout this one, it's quite cosmetic, but something that I
> personally will probably use in the future. Yes, and Shash seems to
> have reported that they have been quite active with producing
> additional lifecycle interfaces, so this may really find people who
> will use it, I think.

As this does not refer to a bug, I think I would like to focus on a
Fortress 1.0 release.  We can apply this and whatever other patches
for the next release (which can be soon afterwards if we want).

All, I think we are reaching the point where we are delaying Fortress
without resolving bugs.  While all the patches are generally good, and
we would like to make it into Fortress, do we think that Fortress is
Good Enough(TM) to release now?

Place your votes, please.

+1 from me.