avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <leifli...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Fortress] Datasource and meta info
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 06:15:23 GMT
Anton,
    Actually I tried this exact thing yesterday.  Great minds think alike.
It was not working because the services.list file for the main jar still
contained references to the services from all 3 jars.

    But good news is that I just tried it again, and it is now working
correctly.
Someone must have fixed something over night.

    I just committed the changes to the build.xml and default.properties
files
to implement this.

Give it a try, it seems to be working great.

Cheers,
Leif