avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: .NET and Avalon?
Date Wed, 28 May 2003 19:25:42 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> As some of you may know, we have a .NET (more specifically C#)
> implementation of the Avalon Framework in Sandbox.  The good
> news is that I now have a Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Architect
> so that I also can contribute toward that.

It appears that there really isn't a whole lot of interest in
this.  I will say this:  Microsoft Visual Studio leaves a lot
to be desired.  There are *no* refactoring tools built in.  That
would be a $99 third party upgrade.  Sorry, but that is rediculous.

After being spoiled with IDEA, how can you use something so
archaic as Visual Studio?

Anyway, Once Fortress is released, I might try to create a C# version
of it--depending on my spare time (as if I really had any to begin
with).

Anyhoo, I got it to compile :)