avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Avalon] Major Issues that are in Conflict
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 19:03:51 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2003 01:35 pm, Peter Royal wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 10:28  PM, Peter Donald wrote:
>>
>>>Berin L consider the answer yes if what you say is the truth.
>>
>>While he does speak the truth, it would make us all happy to see a
>>vanilla 'yes' all by itself ;)
>

> yes.

Peter, I asked for you to respond with a yes next to each individual
question.  Since there seems to be a failure to communicate on this
issue I would like to see that response by Thursday, May 29, 12:00 noon
EST.

Also, as a measure of proving your good faith toward the community,
I would like you to make sure that Phoenix does not contain ANY
linkage to Spice CLI or Spice Converter.  You can make a proposal
for Converter after that work is done, but we have already decided
as a community to use Jakarta Commons CLI to replace what we had in
Avalon.

The code changes are not required by that Thursday deadline, but your
response is.