avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Defoort <fi...@cirquedigital.com>
Subject [Fortress/Event] catching runtime exceptions
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 03:47:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to trap the exceptions that my components
generate... Fortress
by default 'just' displays the exceptions to stdout. In my case, as soon
as any component
generates any exception, this is a serious problem and I need to take
some measures..
I've been digging around a bit in the excalibur event packages and found
two
possible places where I need to make some changes -- CommandManager and
ThreadManager..

Anybody any idea where exactly I need to make a change // any
suggestions for
a listener interface of some sort that we can put there so that this can
be reused
later ?

Thanks a lot,
- Filip