avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@thoughtworks.net>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.x release?
Date Sat, 17 May 2003 15:20:25 GMT
Mauro,

Indeed.  Looking all the way back to Feb there also appears to be quite
a bit to do with Hierarchy as well (then a revert ;).  Leif added a new
RotateStrategyByTimeOfDay thing and Peter has done some housekeeping in
addition to some throws pruning and a helper class for adaptation
between logger and logkit.  I have half a feeling we're using the new
rotate strategy at work already.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile-practicing, Open Source activists...