avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <P...@thoughtworks.net>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.x release?
Date Sat, 17 May 2003 09:32:25 GMT
I've bumped several.

AF to 4.1.4,

Logkit to 1.2.  (though I think there are changes in CVS beyond 1.2
which was released in Feb).  Should we do a release of this? And bump to
1.3 or 1.2.1 ?

Excalibur to version predeicted.  Note Pool now uses the huge
commons-collections which uses Doug Lea's concurrent utilis (PD)
package. Both are now in Phoenix libs for 4.0.5beta

I've not done anything the xerces or xalan ( yet ).  Need some thoughts
on this.

- Paul

--
http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile-practicing, Open Source activists...