avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Excalibur Release Phase III Candidate 2
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 18:00:34 GMT
Uploaded to http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/excalibur-dist/
is the new release candidates for new Excalibur projects.

We incorporated the comments regarding the lack of source code,
so we are one step closer.

One issue is that both Excalibur Store and Excalibur XMLUtil
do not have proper documentation.  They code is stable, and works,
we just need volunteers to get some decent documentation for them.
If there are any volunteers who are not Avalon developers, please
let us know.  We will be more than happy to incorporate your
submissions.

If we don't get any volunteers, we will have to postpone the
releases of those two components.  All the previously released
components and Fortress will be available ASAP.