avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Tagunov <atagu...@mail.cnt.ru>
Subject Re: [Fortress] Datasource and meta info
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 06:07:11 GMT
Hello Leif!

Its weird but I have one way to go:
we need a separate services.list for each jar.
Right?

The only thing I can think of is to create
a spearate directory under build for fortress meta-info
(let's call it ./build/fortress.meta, just to have a name)
and one subdir under it per each jar.

Then we should run three separate collect-meta tasks
with varying filesets each time and outputting to their
respecive directories under ./build/fortress.meta

Then we should correctly pack our jars.

Probably if collect-meta task in this scenario
does not produce correct results we should fix collect-meta.

That's in theory ;-)

WBR, Anton