avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/repository/
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 18:13:09 GMT
On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 13:52, Leo Simons wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> the mentioned url has a maven-style repository for all avalon releases
> to date, and some development snapshots grabbed from gump.covalent.net,
> and some hand-built development snapshots of fortress (probably missing
> some deps like servlet support) and cornerstone.

If someone from your group wants to be responsible for keeping the maven
central repository up to date I'm happy to arrange access. Then we don't
have to worry about duplication, inconsistencies and it will be
reliable.

The admin app won't be ready for a while but the ibiblio folks don't
seem to mind selective additions to the list of maven repo admins. And
we (Maven folk) want to encourge others to participate. Even if you're
only using the repository it would probably be wiser to use ibiblio (and
soon to be mirrors) and if you need access for it to be convenient and
more useful then it's not a problem to get someone access to service as
the point man.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl